Shinobi: Kurokakumei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outskirts: Ikazuchi Mine

2 posters

Go down

Outskirts: Ikazuchi Mine Empty Outskirts: Ikazuchi Mine

Post  Hansoui Shinto Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:49 pm

Ikazuchi Mine
This is a hill that stretches high into the sky. It seems, when your looking from the ground, that it can touch the clouds, but it really isn't that tall. The name translates to thunder peak, while not as large as it appears the hill is still fairly tall. The view from the top on clearer days is said to be amazing, on stormy days it is said that the area all around the peak echoes with the sounds of rolling thunder.
Hansoui Shinto
Hansoui Shinto
Academy Student
Academy Student

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Character sheet
Character Name: Hansoui Shinto
Jutsu Training Points: 0

Back to top Go down

Outskirts: Ikazuchi Mine Empty Re: Outskirts: Ikazuchi Mine

Post  Reidokiri Jin Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:30 pm

.:It was another cloudy day in the lightning country. The sky was heavy laden with moisture, the sounds of booming thunder echoing along the mountaintops every now and then. On a clear day the view of the village was splendid, on stormy days it was loud with the sound of crashing thunder and bright with flashes of lightning; however, on cloudy days like this.. It was perfect. Or at least, it was in the eyes of Jin; one of the lightning's academy students.

The child sat perched, legs dangling over the treacherous peak. The drop wasn't as bad as the view from the bottom would suggest, but even if death wasn't a certainty it didn't mean it wouldn't hurt, probably get broken in a few places if one fell. Even knowing this didn't perturb him, most of the people in Kumogakure were easily able to overlook the danger their high living provided.

The young shinobi was leaning back, arms stretched behind him with palms planted on the ground, one of which was overlapping a sword sheath. The sword itself was longer than he was tall, and would have him constantly leaning forward to keep from falling back when he went about with it equipped. He wore rather plain clothing on his lower half, black pants, tabi socks, sandals. His midsection sported two overlapping belts; one with the symbol for kumogakure, and the other with his family emblem. His top half lay claim to a hand-me-down Jonin vest and a crimson overcoat. Tilting his head back he peered up into the clouds; his wild hair shifting as he did so and revealing his deep-green eyes to the heavens.

Silence permeated in the instants between the thunder, and in one such instant he spoke. A single word which echoed hauntingly because of the altitude. "Booored~" He sighed and his head lolled forward as he yawned and wished for something exciting to happen today. Maybe mom or dad would come home and give him a lesson... or there would actually be a lesson on something he didn't know at the academy... Neither was likely...
Reidokiri Jin
Reidokiri Jin
Academy Student
Academy Student

Male Number of posts : 102
Location : ~The other end of the sword piercing thine blackened heart.
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Reidokiri Jin
Jutsu Training Points: 0

Back to top Go down