Shinobi: Kurokakumei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAQ's #3 - Your Staff

4 posters

Go down

FAQ's #3 - Your Staff Empty FAQ's #3 - Your Staff

Post  Zetsumei Seikirai Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:41 pm

Alright. On this site you have three levels of moderators.

1. You have your ADMIN (administrators)
2. There are the KAGE (global moderators)
3. And the ANBU (moderators)

Now only because a person has the rank of these individuals, that does not mean that they will automatically become a kage. That is left up to the flow of the game. And also because someone becomes an ANBU in the game, that means that they may or may not get the moderator status. ^_^

But anyway, for the better stuff. This is where your current staff members will introduce themselves.

Last edited by Zetsumei Seikirai on Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 6 times in total
Zetsumei Seikirai
Zetsumei Seikirai
Academy Student
Academy Student

Female Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Seikirai
Jutsu Training Points: 0

http://shinobi-kurokakumei.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

FAQ's #3 - Your Staff Empty Re: FAQ's #3 - Your Staff

Post  Zetsumei Seikirai Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:50 pm

Hi, I am Zetsumei Seikirai; but you can call me Sei if you wish to.
I am the Site founder and Head administrator.
This thread was suggested by some people who wanted to know right off of the bat who was going to be "running their lives". We won't be running your lives but we will be keeping the game running smoothly in anyway that we need too ^_^
[yes "we" suggests that there is more than one admin]
My main job is setting up the game, the plot, the villages, monitoring the characters, as well as playing my own as effectively as i can.

I have been role playing for only about 5 years, so i am not the most worn role player around, but i know how to write and lead; i will do it to the best of my ability. [mwahaha oh the power] '>.>
But luckily we have the rest of this awesome staff to help!
I have read every Manga Naruto Episode and seen every Anime one offered to the public. All of the movies are in my possession and I am the proud author of almost 15 fan fictions. I swear the obsession is only small.
My top three favorite characters are: Sasuke, Itachi, and Kakashi (not that such matters much in this role play)
My favorite village is the Mist.
My favorite style of fighting is with a mixture of nin and taijutsus.
I enjoy writing combat sequences with other players, and detest godmodding.
[cough] alright that seems to be enough.

Although, as cheesy as it may seem, this stuff is what I and your staff know. And i am especially glad to now have and effective mode in which to espress said obsession in my favorite format. ^_^
i hope that this can be a pleasant experience for everyone.

none of the staff here are untouchable we are players just like yourself.
So lets just have fun and keep the drama at a minimum!
[cough] that means following the rules, bee tee dubbs. ;P

WELCOME. =-] if you need help then bring it to my/our attention.

Last edited by Zetsumei Seikirai on Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zetsumei Seikirai
Zetsumei Seikirai
Academy Student
Academy Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaizen Toskimo Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:41 pm

Hey everyone. I am Kaizen Toskimo, or just Kaizen. (Yes I know, I didn't put the surname first and I did that on purpose) I am the other global. Now I know you all are saying "Holy crap she wans't kidding." Well that is right, she wasn't. I perfer to be very relaxed about most of the stuff that happens on the forum. My main pet peeves are when people just are completely illiterate or just don't put effort into their posts. I also want to say that I won't be sending you PMs where I scold you for posts under two paragraphs. Heck I don't even post that many sometimes, because I understand that you can't always post much because you are waiting for someone else to post.

Well enough rambling. Here is some information on me ^^

I have been RPing for about 2 1/2 years, (Oh my gawd, I know not a lot) but I perfer to think I am fairly decent at it.
I have watched most, if not all, of the anime episodes, plus some Shippuden episodes on youtube. Unfortunatly I never did read the Manga books.
My favorite characters in Naruto are, Lee, Neji, Kakashi, and Jiraiya. (Not on that order)
When I am not on the forums I like to read, hang out with my friends and other such things.

Well other then that, I just want to welcome everyone to the site. Oh yeah, if you are wondering what the hell I am an Admin for, is because me and Zetsumei, their is almost always an admin on. She does a lot of the technical stuff. I do some of that also, but I mainly spend my time watching over the Creation section. As well as moving around posts that are put in the wrong spot and watching over the forums in general.

So, if you need Administrative help and Zetsumei isn't on, or if you just like me more, send me a PM I will always be happy to help. Also, please we want to hear your ideas on the site, so if you feel your suggestion on the Suggestion section of the forum hasn't recieved proper attention, don't hesisitate to send it to us!

So have a great time here at Shinobi Kurokakumei.

Last edited by Kaizen Toskimo on Sat May 09, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaizen Toskimo
Kaizen Toskimo
Academy Student
Academy Student

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Character Name: Kaizen Toskimo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetsumei Seikirai Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:32 pm

Kaizen is apprently our site hippey. T.T
lol. We will all just have to accept him for the special admin that he is. XP hehe

1. All other people will have the correct name set up
2. I will apprently be the one giving out length punishments to people. But the two paragraph rule stands.

[feels like big brother] '>_>

Last edited by Zetsumei Seikirai on Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zetsumei Seikirai
Zetsumei Seikirai
Academy Student
Academy Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hansoui Shinto Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:44 pm

There is the sound of a slight breeze, rustling through the treetops.
Birds cling to the gently swaying branches but dare not make a sound.
The grass sways in the verdant Meadow.
The Breeze quickens and a rabbit bolts for the safety of it's burrow.
A crow calls it's ominous cry and flys away.
The wind converges in one place, at the edge of the meadow, kicking up dirt and fallen leaves as it turns on itself creating a small whirlwind.
Seemingly from nowhere pink flower petals appear, spinning rapidly through the small tornado, increasing in number until they completely obscure the vision.
Then the rushing sound of the wind dies away and the petals disperse to reveal Shinto in all his ominous glory, with a dark, brooding stare he begins to step forward, intent on
*trip*
THUD!
"ow...ow my shoulder ahh man it hurts oh...oww..call a medic this really hurts! i think i'm gonna die! oh god, my...Why isn't anybody helping me! I'm really serious this-" He holds his shoulder as he rolls around on the ground in pain "my oh god... I..I..i see a light, it's so beautiful...so..warm..."
Shinto faints

. . . . .

So anyway now that that's out of my system, I am Hansoui Shinto, the second of your fantabulous Kage (Global Mods). I enjoy long walks on the beach, meaningful conversations about love and commitment and reading a nice book by the fire....But really, along With Reidokiri Jin i help to run the errands and do the Grunt work of the Sight, i'll be organising a lot of the things you'lll be using to play, such as pre-existing Jutsu and such. I also like to read through any custum Jutsu or other ideas you might have and hopefully be able to approve them ^_^

I've only been roleplaying for about a year and a half...ish? but i've long enjoyed writing stories and am at a decent level i'd say. I am an avid fan of Naruto, though i've never read the manga i have seen every available episode of the anime and am currently watching the new Shippuden as they are released.
My favourite characters would be Kiba, Shikamaru and Kankuro.

So if you have a question or want to bounce some ideas around, feel free to Pm me. Cos Global mods are better than Admin XD and i am better than Jin XP

Kumokagure Pride!
Hansoui Shinto
Hansoui Shinto
Academy Student
Academy Student

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Character sheet
Character Name: Hansoui Shinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetsumei Seikirai Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:54 pm

There may be slight changes to staff coming soon.
Zetsumei Seikirai
Zetsumei Seikirai
Academy Student
Academy Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Reidokiri Jin Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:50 pm

Greetings one and all. I'm Jin. Some of you may know me as nightthedemon, Nocturus Blackfield, or Night if you've seen me on RPGFO or GAIA. You may know me as 'D' or 'Senpai' if I've known you for a long time.
Anyway; it is my pleasure to be on the staff here at Shinobi: Kurokakumei.
I'm one of your Admin. I specialize in transferring data into the proper format for our site(AKA the clerical junk), finding random useful information(AKA being a fan to the point of nerdiness), and just all around helping with whatever the other mods and admins are too busy to finish(So pretty much I'm an errand boy with an RED name. xp )

I like reading, writing, and drawing; some of my art will be posted up in the submissions thread if you'd like to check it out.

I've been roleplaying for around six years but only gotten to a point where I can be semi-happy with my work recently. I prefer to play the good guy who takes things too far as opposed to a deadset bad-guy. Here I'll be playing Reidokiri Jin and doing my best to help out around my chosen village of Kumogakure no Sato as well as the rest of our world.

I've read every single manga currently available, as well as watched most of the anime(-the filler, it drives me crazy) I own a Konohagakure headband, an itachi CCG card, a couple of kunai, and two wooden swords in which I have carved the kuogakure and konohagakure symbols respectively. I plan to get a Kumo headband soon. My favorite characters are Shikamaru and Kakashi, I relate most to Team 10, and if I were an anime character and the same age I would be hopelessly obsessed with Anko...

You can reach me here or at my Yahoo email address; nightthedemon@yahoo.com
Though I only check yahoo like once a week.

I'm here if anyone needs help with their characters, their jutsus, basic battle strategy... heck, I'm pretty much just here in general. Let me know if you're ever in need of assistance. Or; even better, if you're ever looking for a fight Twisted Evil !
Reidokiri Jin
Reidokiri Jin
Academy Student
Academy Student

Male Number of posts : 102
Location : ~The other end of the sword piercing thine blackened heart.
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Reidokiri Jin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum