Shinobi: Kurokakumei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jutsu Question. :D

2 posters

Go down

Jutsu Question. :D Empty Jutsu Question. :D

Post  Yukio Minato Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:33 pm

Alright guys...
I was just wondering if we're going to have a limit to how many jutsu a ninja can know.
Now, I know what you must be thinking...

I'm not intending to pull an Orochimaru...

I was just wondering if the basic techniques that most every shinobi knows is going to be counted, like an Academy Student usually has to learn the following to graduate:

Clone Skill - Bunshin no Jutsu
Transformation - Henge no Jutsu
Magic Cloak of Invisibility - Kakuremino no Jutsu
Rope Untying - Nawanuke no Jutsu
Bikou Ninjutsu - Shadowing Stealth Technique

Are these going to be the only moves one can use as an academy student until something else can be learned and if so will a technique have to be forgotten?
Are bloodlines going to count as well?

I haven't read everything yet, so I'm not sure if my question's been answered or if there is a limit to jutsu, so.....
Forgive me it's mentioned anywhere and please let me know where so I can read it...
Yukio Minato
Yukio Minato
Academy Student
Academy Student

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Jutsu Training Points:

http://www.gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Jutsu Question. :D Empty Re: Jutsu Question. :D

Post  Zetsumei Seikirai Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Alright, in basics this is how things are going to work:
Because you can only have 10 jutsu showing at a time as your character learns more and more jutsu then he or she will quickly fill that up, and once such occurs...

No, your character does not forget the jutsu. Instead what is going to be done is that on the thread in which your character sheet is, you [the player] will go in and edit that post (because those threads are staying locked). There is a section for jutsu and you will just list all of the justsu that you learn there. Keep the character jutsu table up to date with the most powerful jutsu.The character sheet is to act as a more comprehensive list, and seems more appropriate and helpful for the game.

There is not a set number or list of jutsu that will be learned through the academy or at during different levels of training. Every character learns at different paces and such shall reflect the jutsu that he or she knows. I am sure it has been posted in the past, that academy students can learn any E, D, or even C jutsu (if it has been discussed with an admin or mod and given proper justification). It is not limited, these are custom characters that will learn at different levels. The academies are interested in diversification of lessons. Not only will students be learning at the academy but through training as well. In both instances they will be learning a set number of jutsu but through training the nin can learn others. SO no, you are not limited to those.
Zetsumei Seikirai
Zetsumei Seikirai
Academy Student
Academy Student

Female Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Seikirai
Jutsu Training Points: 0

http://shinobi-kurokakumei.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Jutsu Question. :D Empty Re: Jutsu Question. :D

Post  Yukio Minato Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:55 pm

I figured that you'd have it set up some way similar to that, so I was just wanting that cleared up a bit before I started my character.

Thank you!
Yukio Minato
Yukio Minato
Academy Student
Academy Student

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Jutsu Training Points:

http://www.gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down